Orthopaedic Trainees (Specialist Registrars & Residents)
Mr Achan is Programme Director of the Percival Pott Training Programme, and is also a recognised Educational and Clinical supervisor. He is on the regional Specialist training Committee and involved with the selection process for Specialist training.
He advises on career development and is happy to discuss the application process as well as the selection criteria with potential Orthopaedic trainees and fellows.
He has sat on numerous Consultant application panels and also advises on portfolio development for trainees coming up to Consultant interviews.
- The Furlong Cambridge Basic Science Course
- The Barts and The London Basic Science Course for the FRCS (Orth)
- SpR Management course at BLT
- Stanmore Basic Hip Arthroplasty Course - RNOH
- Stanmore Basic Knee Arthroplasty Course - RNOH
- Stanmore Basic Knee Arthroscopy Course - RNOH
- Stanmore Intermediate Knee Arthroscopy Course - RNOH
- Norwich FRCS Orth Clinical Course